GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of vent visors and want to put them on ASAP....one problem though...I asked the guy at the auto part store if the ones I bought were the "in-channel" kind (Which I want) and he said "Yeah those should be them." I go to put them on and it seems like they don't want to pop in without a lot of force behind it. Anybody put these in? Any help would be great. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
If they are the in channel type, the sticky tape will be on the outside of the lip and if it is not in channel, the tape will be on the truck side.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
It should take a decent amount of force to get them up in the channel. Otherwise they would fall our easily when the window was rolled down.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I'm sure I have the wrong ones with the tape being on the inside. I'll have to look a little harder next time.

·
Banned
372 Posts
I actually need to go get my new rear window visors. I thought I got the outside ones and I ended up with the channel type. I don't like them and one has already been pulled off and scratched, so its replacement time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts