GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several posts recently about different size wheels and thought this would be fun to play with. At my local Tire shop they have a computer set up for the public to use to see what your vehicle would look like with different wheels and lifted/lowered etc. On their web site they have the same feature (without all the functions of the in-house version) but it is still fun to modify your ride by even selecting different colors and different style wheels for it. I selected my exact model of Silverado (even Crew Cab, Short box, 4X4, and Yellow) and was able to see it with 16", 17", 20", and even 22" wheels on it!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is fun to play with! This is my truck according to the Simulator...

Even the same size, style, and brand of wheel as my truck!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My second try I was able to get the color shading closer.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Wheel simulators for just about every car are popping up everywhere.
Check out the VW bus version: Bus

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
That's pretty cool. Visual marketing! i love it!

Does Les Schwab still give out free beef?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does Les Schwab still give out free beef?
Oh yeah!, they just finished up a huge promo giving away free beef to their customers. I have had an account there for 23 years and have never bought tires during the promotion:tongue: Bad timing on my part.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Looking at the anaytlics to the site, we get a lot of poeple who come here for this sort of thing. Just curious who uses it and what you think.

·
Registered
879 Posts
American Eagle Rims has a good configurator and other wheel distributors use the same. Was going to get rims/tires for my truck but decided just white letter tires so I can get exhaust,intake and other stuff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts