GM Truck Club Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Heavy Chevy- say i want a tune that can give me better mpg? they can set me up with one and two other setting?

Dont Wait for them..

For an entire month I tried to get a tune from them, all I did is what their name says, I waited for them.... and waited and waited and eventually they stopped emailing me back when I was ready to make a paypal payment and get the ball rolling. Half the time they didn't answer the phone during business hours and every time I waited to try and leave a message their message box was full. All and all I wouldn't recommend them to anyone based on the fact that I was trying to buy something from them and it took forever, imagine what it would be like trying to return something to them or have something fixed! anyway I ended up getting a reflash from PCM for less and it was everything I had expected. Also I started email correspondence with them at 10PM and by 11PM I had completed my order sheet and within two days my PCM was being shipped out. I definitely recommend PCM for less and DO NOT recommend wait for me.

Your not the first to complain about Wait4me customer service, plus bad tunes and sending out " crappy" used ecms.

I sent all the information to Jesse for my 6.0 engine conversion, the tranny was incorrect, he got very angry and would not admit he made a mistake. I sent him the computer, he said the tranny was correct and returned it to me.
The wiring harness had several issues. The tack runs at 1/2 the RPM. I would not recommend Jesse nor will I send any computer to him.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.