GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm moving down to the Oklahoma region and selling my Jimmy up here in Canada. I will be looking for a newer, 2001 - up, full size truck (extended or crew cab) or SUV, but my budget is only going to be up to $10000. Anyone knowing of a unit for sale in decent shape I would greatly appreciate a heads up. Oh I am going to be in Elk City wich is a couple hrs west of Oklahoma City (I think). I have been trying to find something online but have only come up with a couple websites to look through.

Thanks alot.

Ken

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Want to buy a 2002 Trailblazer :)

Good luck on that move, what brings you down here anyhow?

You can try AUTOTRADER.COM or CARS.COM and you should be able to enter a 50 mile radius for that city / zip code.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on autotrader.com, I'll look at cars.com.
About the trailblazer....as long as it isn't white or been wrecked lately....lol
My job is bringing me down, I'll be working 4 weeks and then back at home for 2 weeks for the next 5 years or so. We'll see how it goes.
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
just be prepared to be REALLY bored when you get here ... Oklahoma sucks ... that's why i spend so much time in Arkansas, well that and the friends i have there

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer with 93K on the body and just over 21K on the motor and all the accesories. It also has brand new RH hub new rear and new RH Cv axle. It has never been in an accident and the only reason the motor was replaced is because of the piston sleeves! :grrrrrr:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm selling my 97 suburban. I know its older than what you are loking for, but its only got 105K on it, and the 350 is still mighty strong. As of last year we replaced all four wheel bearings and redid the entire A/C system. Its a 4x4, Dark Green with Tan leather. Its not the prettiest thing out there, as it has some minor body damage from my Grandfater, but it gets around fine, and is mechanically very good. I would be willing to drive it to OKC if the price is right.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much are you asking for the sub? and do you have any pics of it or can you get some?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts