GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Oh man I feel your pain I really do!!

I work for GM and the dealers have worked me over pretty good in the past as well, I honestly believe the dealers are what kills GM's reputation because they can't work on this stuff.

I had a 2005 Silverado Regency Conversion $78,000 truck which developed a BAD rear main seal leak. They had mine for over a month, dropped the whole drivetrain 4x4 setup. Once they got done I still had a rear main seal leak, transmission and transfer case leaked after that, the truck was never right after that.

Don't let that dealer taint your thought of GM vehicles, good luck with your truck.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I work at a GM plant that has almost 2,000 people, there are quite a few who now drive Toyota and other non gm cars and it breaks my heart. I have gotten screwed a lot at the dealers, BUT I still continue to buy GM vehicles because It promotes my job and my family. This is why I started working on cars on the side for people at work, I bought a Tech 2 for myself and I save people the run around and thousands. Do I feel bad about taking the dealerships work away?? Heck no!!!!! They neeed to learn how to fix vehicles they are sent to school to learn about, I get so aggrivated when I hear people get screwed at the dealer It upsets me very much because they give me a bad name lol!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts