GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if there's a chance of watching dvd's on the nav in the front?? i've heard that there is a module. Is there any other way of doing it??(free):)?thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
what brand and model number is the unit that you are installing? there is a way to bypass almost anything. just let me know the brand and things and if i dont already know how to do it, ill find out for you. good luck!

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I hope your not driving when your watching, and look out for Steve's Trailblazer..
and it's illegal in a lot of states to be able to be viewed by the driver.

I have seen 2 women on cell phones or texting hit the back of other cars within the last week.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope your not driving when your watching, and look out for Steve's Trailblazer..
and it's illegal in a lot of states to be able to be viewed by the driver.

I have seen 2 women on cell phones or texting hit the back of other cars within the last week.

Of course not...it would be for the passenger on long trips.

I believe cell phones should be banned when driving. And, it's not just women!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got the GMX320 from coastaltech and it work great. It took all of 20min to install. I will be getting to ipod lock pick from them as well. I hope this this help you. I have an 08 avalanche which is the same set up as your.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would be the first to say women suck at driving. Esp. thoses who feel it necessary to put on makeup while driving in bumper to bumper rush hour traffic.

Drivers being able to see the tv is illegal here, but almost everyone does it anyways. Like Cody said, you can bypass almost anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts