GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I used to buy tires at Discount when i lived in Denver CO. Now I live in PA and no discount tire here. :( But I hear a rumor that they maybe coming to somewhere in PA. True? :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome Discount Tires. Glade to have you here. I want to mail order my next set of tires. I also like the fact that you guys have a phone number. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Welcome...I have purchased tires at my local discount tire, and have had good experiences. It's nice to have you involved in a great truck forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I used to buy tires at Discount when i lived in Denver CO. Now I live in PA and no discount tire here. :( But I hear a rumor that they maybe coming to somewhere in PA. True? :)
We appreciate your previous business! We will be in PA. soon, specifically where, though, I'm not certain. I'll see what I can find out for you but in the interim, our sister/mail order site, Discount Tire Direct, can assist you with tires and wheels if you so choose. Just like the stores, DTD guarantee's the lowest delivered price and shipping is included at no additional charge!

Details: Home | Discount Tire Direct

Welcome Discount Tires. Glade to have you here. I want to mail order my next set of tires. I also like the fact that you guys have a phone number. Welcome to the forum
Thank you for the welcome! Let us know when you're ready to order and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Side note - DTD's Memorial Day Promotion kicks off next week!

Details: Memorial Day Deals | Discount Tire Direct

Welcome...I have purchased tires at my local discount tire, and have had good experiences. It's nice to have you involved in a great truck forum.
Thank you for sharing and for choosing Discount Tire! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts