GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need information

hi sr i need information to upgrade my truck trailblazer ltz 2006.-
i want an hypertech or any other product to have more performance in my truck.

thanks
monster engine

P.D. sorry my english but I live in venezuela in south america
and i talk in spanish, but I understand english

thanks again.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Give it back greasy!!

Thats cool, I might try that first model listed, looks quite easy to use. PC interface (I might have to pinch the daughters laptop...15 yrs old that should go over well) Get it all greasy in garage HE HE HE
Hey, the laptop was originally created for making "Work" portable. It wasn't created for instant messaging. She'll be fine.:rolleyes:

If you ever want to see a 15yr old girl's life crumble...take away all modes of communication for a day. By the end of the day, after she's done with her violent rampage, she'll be reduced to a blubbering idiot huddled in the corner talking to her stuffed animals, and hatching evil plots. "OK mr snuggles when they're all asleep you get the knife.heheheheheheheheheheh <insane evil cackle>"
Or maybe that's just my kid.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hey, the laptop was originally created for making "Work" portable. It wasn't created for instant messaging. She'll be fine.:rolleyes:

If you ever want to see a 15yr old girl's life crumble...take away all modes of communication for a day. By the end of the day, after she's done with her violent rampage, she'll be reduced to a blubbering idiot huddled in the corner talking to her stuffed animals, and hatching evil plots. "OK mr snuggles when they're all asleep you get the knife.heheheheheheheheheheh <insane evil cackle>"
Or maybe that's just my kid.:tongue:
I must have missed this post but oh my. My sense of humour is rubbing off on you. Or I'm bringing you out of your shell :na:
I wanted to hook up laptop to this software for setting PCM but seems the daugter has blown up the power cord :grrrrrr:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts