GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit 100K!!!! :party: Speedometer Gauge Measuring instrument Tachometer Auto part Speedometer Gauge Tachometer Auto part Measuring instrument Now what??? Put the new sway bar link on today What should I do to her? By the way the Check motor light goes on and off all the time now for the 02 Crap...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Knowing that you move stuff as a job on the side, I figured you would have hit 100k long before now.

Either way, keep on truckin'!

·
6,019 Posts
Congrats! did they end up putting a new motor in it after the burning oil issue? By they way, Check your tire pressure!! :gasp:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
That's a good start at 100k

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I remember hitting 100,000 in my truck. I was a much younger man then, Just kidding. That is one great looking ride regardless of the mileage. Keep up the good work Enkei.

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's a good start at 100k
Just now getting broke in don't you reckon?

lol congrats. I'm working on a much higher number lol

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Congrats! did they end up putting a new motor in it after the burning oil issue? By they way, Check your tire pressure!! :gasp:
He probably did the same thing I did when I got aftermarket wheels on my 2008, not buy TPMS.

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
He probably did the same thing I did when I got aftermarket wheels on my 2008, not buy TPMS.
That's just silly. You shouldn't have had to buy TPMS sensors when you got new wheels. They should have just switched them over from the OE wheels to the aftermarkets, free of charge. If you got aftermarket wheels and left the shop without TPMS, they just stole about $800 from you.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
That's just silly. You shouldn't have had to buy TPMS sensors when you got new wheels. They should have just switched them over from the OE wheels to the aftermarkets, free of charge. If you got aftermarket wheels and left the shop without TPMS, they just stole about $800 from you.
I ordered my wheels and tires from Tire Rack. They put the tires on, balanced them, and then shipped them to me.

TPMS sensors are not $800, Tire Rack sells them for $40.99 each.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The tpms's are in my stock rims for the winter I just leave them there The 20's are getting low so new tires from Craigslist will have to be looked for by the end of summer.. But I may have new rims this fall.... :X :neutral: The light does not bother me..But thanks guys...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
The tpms's are in my stock rims for the winter I just leave them there The 20's are getting low so new tires from Craigslist will have to be looked for by the end of summer.. But I may have new rims this fall.... :X :neutral: The light does not bother me..But thanks guys...
The TPMS light did not bother me on my 2008 at all, especially back then Tire Rack was charging $250 for 4 TPMS sensors. I sold the stock 17" wheels for $400.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Wow... I never expected that your truck would be at 100,000 miles already. I just hit 160,000km on my 03 Avalanche over the weekend, so I'm just a few miles away from the 100,000 mile mark myself

1 - 12 of 12 Posts