GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start adding stuff here, it's empty now. I'm still not sure if they do window stickers, but I think they do. That might be the only thing that they can't do.

http://www.cafepress.com/GMTruckClub

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I put up the "old school" logo for now. We're working on a new logo for the site, try to have it up in the next week.

·
Registered
533 Posts
dont forget the bumper sticker option i'l wait until your done with the new logo and all set then i'm gonna drop some Benjamin's to support the site

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the font. Not sure about the skull in the middle of it. ;-)

One of the challenges to this site is that is has multiple differnt groups. Some off-road/outdoors folks and some urban/slammer folks. So finding something for both might be hard. Maybe have two different logos? ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Although the "ride hard" skull one would sell better.

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you are into skulls... not me... More traditional Chev logos and the heartbeat style.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are into skulls... not me... More traditional Chev logos and the heartbeat style.
Not sure if we can just use the Chevy / GM logos at will though. That's a copyright infringment for sure.

·
Registered
533 Posts
like the old logo years ago chevy like a rock or something

·
Registered
107 Posts
just a thought you could do a shirt that has the sites lettering except its in the old school chevrolet writing. something that brings old school and new school together maybe. just a thought guys.

- - - Updated - - -

dont forget...chevrolet, the most dependable, longest lasting trucks on the road. maybe a pic of the first ever chevy on the left and the newest on the right below the truck pics put in writing...some things never change. that would be a shirt i would gladly wear, or make into a flag. hey you could make flags. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think the skull shirt is killer, I like the colors and everything. The beanie looks sharp too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts