GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was originally thinking about getting spacers to level the truck then stacking another set and adding a leaf in the back .

Can you stack spacers or is that a no no?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
you could but I would never do it on my truck.... what kind of truck are you planning to lift?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Theroretically, anything can be done. I would advise against stacking spacers for safety reasons, but its your truck. Check out the JKS ACOS (google it), they are adjustable front spring spacers and will level out your ride.

I believe they are adjustable to 2.5" , but don't quote me on that. We installed a set in my buddy's 1999 Jeep a few months ago. Check to see if they have them for your application.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i wouldnt stack spacers, 2.5 inches is the maximum you can go with spacers without having to change the upper control arms, however if your looking to lift your truck cheaply around the 4 or 5 inch mark you could go with 3inch lift spindles with the spacers, this way you wont have to change out anything except for maybe new shocks, should only run about 400 which is cheap for 4 or 5 inches of lift

1 - 4 of 4 Posts