GM Truck Club Forum banner

41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Continuing on finishing out my interior projects for the truck. Installed new Bluetooth capable stereo, along with all 4 door speakers. Now onto the cracked dash, which may just get covered and forgotten about since I really don't feel like dealing with it lol. Will upload some pics of install when I stop banging my head and worsening my tinnitus
20181220_142410.jpg

·
Registered
697 Posts
I was in too much of a rush to snap pics of the new door speakers while the panels were still off. But here's the new head unit, and with new 6.5s in the doors the truck sounds great. Especially since only driver door speaker was working previously

20181223_140510.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Repaired the dash on the Tahoe, installed a center console organizer and a bug shield and cleaned both trucks. Getting ready to do a "Wipe New" treatment on the Silverado. It's been 4 years since the last application and though it still looks good and beads? I want it to look new again.

Tom

·
Registered
697 Posts
Well I said a bittersweet goodbye to my Silverado and traded it in on a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4. Currently has 36 miles, lovin it so far (I've missed my turbo something fierce) but I miss my Silverado already
IMG_09151.jpg

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Well I said a bittersweet goodbye to my Silverado and traded it in on a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4. Currently has 36 miles, lovin it so far (I've missed my turbo something fierce) but I miss my Silverado already View attachment 132038
They started making a ranger again? Sure doesn’t look like a ranger.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Towed the “Big Unit” to upgrade the tires and camp by the bay
C87C0FCC-16A6-4647-AE7B-CCD1ADED27AB.jpeg

98B133C8-7C31-4630-9209-519ECDDD897B.jpeg

B3BC8FC7-8A47-4380-95F5-B7B6FC79ACFE.jpeg

Reactions: thegawd

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
They just came back out this year, I loved my Silverado but spending $50 a day in gas just wasn't cutting it anymore. View attachment 132228
Looks good, and it’s nice to see a color that’s not beige or gray. The tailgate seems taller than previous rangers, like it has a deeper bed.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I spent some moldy money on a beater today

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Those are my all time favorite factory wheels. Love those 10 holers.
These are OE Performance 156 Chevy 16x6.5 28 I got through Custom Offsets. A couple of years ago I cleaned up my original steel wheels which were pretty rusty (from WV and in a lot of salt throughout the winters) put a few coats of rust inhibitor primer, few coats of paint, and some clear coats but the rust finally came back through. Couldn't find any of the same steel wheels other than refurbished ones. Came across these and thought they would set the truck off a little, not a whole lot of options with the same diameter, width, and offset as my original steel wheels. Tires still have a little tread left so plan on trying to sandblast my original wheels this time and repaint them again and put them back on this summer. Bought the same tires I have been running (Mastercraft Courser CXT's) and as a wheel and tire package the tires where cheaper than I can get them locally and the difference paid for the tire pressure sensors. It only took 5 running days for the mounted, balanced, wheels and tires with tire pressure sensors installed to be delivered to my door.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well I said a bittersweet goodbye to my Silverado and traded it in on a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4. Currently has 36 miles, lovin it so far (I've missed my turbo something fierce) but I miss my Silverado already View attachment 132038
Shoulda bought a Chevy!!??

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Put in ANOTHER fuel pump. OMG. The Delco I put in a couple months back died a swift death. 3 days. Bought a Delphi for a ‘96. So much better. Finally get to see the full use of the 14psi spring I put in the regulator almost 4 years ago.

5FFD7E52-3F31-466D-A3F7-09AFA021C4E5.jpeg

41 - 60 of 104 Posts