GM Truck Club Forum banner

521 - 540 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Retired
Just curious what type of diversity we have in this group?

What are your passions/hobbies other than the suburbon?

I am a terminal fisherman and am working on a street rod, 1946 Chevy pickup. (4 door crew cab version ;-))

I also have a 1927 Studebaker Dictator, all original.

Maybe that has something to do with why I keep "upgrading the burbon"....
Oilfield trash who has a whine in my drivetrain. Thinking pinion bearing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just curious what type of diversity we have in this group?

What are your passions/hobbies other than the suburbon?

I am a terminal fisherman and am working on a street rod, 1946 Chevy pickup. (4 door crew cab version ;-))

I also have a 1927 Studebaker Dictator, all original.

Maybe that has something to do with why I keep "upgrading the burbon"....
I am retired from the military and living in Oklahoma on my retirement and VA disability, but managed to gain employment working for the government. Pretty boring Oklahoma town of Lawton. Can't find find much to do here. No truck clubs. 2 decent sports bar lounges. The others just set up TV's sell beer. Not too many friends. Just me the wifey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am working as a healthcare executive (Biomedical Vice President) but I am a husband and father. A former Alaskan commercial fisherman. Washington State native. I love to fish, spend time with my 4 kiddos, and am writing a book about my life. 2-time cancer survivor and apprentice every day God has given me. Teaching my youngest son how to work on and safley mod his own car. It's a 04 Infinity G35 Sport Coupe. I love anything with wheels and gills.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a lab technician in a Chemical Ecology lab. Been there for almost a year, also worked at a pet salon for a bit.
I'm about to graduate college in general studies.
I live on a 14 acre farm with sheep, a horse, dogs, cats, and the like.
My hobbies are aquascaping, scaping terrariums, raising snakes and other reptiles, and exploring the outdoors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I guess I'm now the owner/founder/CEO of a recruiting agency. Former military, worked in corporate 'merica for 15 yrs, 4 years ago I joined a recruiting agency that focused on helping service members find jobs after the military until I realized they cared way more about the dollars than the vets so I quite and started my own agency about 3 weeks ago. Exciting times!

·
Registered
1994 Silverado 1500 Z71
4 Posts
To support my truck and car addiction I’m a service writer/advisor for Peterbilt. My baby is a 94 Silverado Z71. It was my dream truck in high school and 20 years later I got one. Going to start a restoration project with her. I also have a 77 3/4 ton K-15 that I’m restoring with my son. (How many sons get to do a resto with mom-mine do) Fully restored 68 Skylark that I show, my daily is a 03 Tsunami Celica. Altogether I have 9 cars so I won’t bore you with details on all of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the group. Since I’ve been driving always had a Chevy Silverado currently have a 2016 Silverado crew cab 5.3 6 speed. I started out as a steel fabricator/welder (approx 2006) in 2019 moved to sales and estimating/project manager.

·
Registered
73 Posts
UNITED STATES NAVY CHIEF!!!! ACTIVE DUTY 16+ YEARS AND COUNTING!!! HOOOYAH!!
Thank you for your service!!!
God Bless you and God Bless America!!

521 - 540 of 563 Posts