GM Truck Club Forum banner

561 - 563 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Semi-retired.
I work part time at an accounting office. I scan tax returns and convert them to a digital format.
Previously I was in the auto transport and salvage business, and before that, I worked at, then managed, then owned the family blueprinting business.

Reactions: SierraK2500

·
Registered
1992 Chevrolet K1500 Cheyenne SC,LB,5-speed,5.7L
4 Posts
I'm a 42 yo Carpenter from Northern California. It gets harder and harder every day to call myself a carpenter lol, dont get me wrong I love being a carpenter but over the last number of years my career path has really branched out into something more akin to an artist, I guess lol. Lots of custom woodwork, but since I taught myself how to weld and bought a 100 year old anvil I've been doing a lot of metal work also. But the tip top consumer of my time is my 1992 K1500
Cheyenne SCLB. This week I converted her from stick to auto, NV3500s are getting difficult to come by in these parts unless you're willing to give up a child, I'm not haha. So in went a used 700r4 and currently I'm doing the two-step with the TV cable trying to dial in my shift points. Not fun stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I work for a plumbing excavation department for a living to raise my 2 children on my own and slowly as I can afford to build my truck

561 - 563 of 563 Posts