GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1755 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Mansfield, Texas. Gas right now is about $1.85/gallon for regular unleaded.

I'm just curious what other people in the country are paying.

·
Registered
404 Posts
RE: What do you pay for gas?

I was in Alamogordo and it was $1.79 last week. Them had to drive for business and was in Raton and it was $2.25.

SAME WEEK!

·
Registered
19 Posts

TWO OH FIVE in Orlando!

TWO OH FIVE for one gallon of gas. That's crazy. I wanted to stick a paper bag over the nozzle to catch the gas vapors.

·
Registered
404 Posts

It's more than that up here in the mountains. I seem to remember looking at $2.25 and thinking it was a good deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts

HAH! I do not even want to begin to discuss gas costs. I drive a bunch so I have to pay like $50/week for gas with these new gas prices. That's like $225/month or $2500/year! In GAS! Makes me cry almost.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Everyone is living in cheapville.

Some parts of Orange County are getting near $2.50 per gallon. You heard me. That's $2.50 per gallon!

Oy, vay!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

$2.50 in Orange County? That's nuts. I lived out there 10 years ago and it was expensive to live there then.

Rich, how far are you driving to have to fill up 3 X per week?

·
Registered
26 Posts

That's crazy in Cali. I always swore that I'd break out the 10 speed before I'd pay that much for gas, but that was a long time ago when I was in better shape. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would love to think that we would start moving into more hybrid vehicles in the future. Anyone with me on this? Same horsepower, less gas?

·
Registered
4 Posts

I fear that the gas prices might hit $3.00/gallon in California. They'll start producing some more hybrids then, huh?

·
Registered
9 Posts

gas is pretty expensive out here in Southern California. I never expect to pay less than $2.50/gallon. That's kinda sad, but it's really not THAT bad. It beats taking the bus.

1 - 20 of 1755 Posts