GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my 2000 GMC Sierra. I just want to know what everyone thinks about it. Give me you rhonest opion, and let me know what you would do different. And these are the new tires that are bad ass

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I like it just the way it is! Maybe shave the emblems off it and put more advertizing for your landscaping business. Upper rear box corner with another Logo. (By the 4x4 logo) Make a cool logo to kinda match your truck.
Looks good though!!!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That's a super clean rig. Looks great.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thats from spinning the wheels for customers that don't pay. Pulls up on non-pays front yard and stands on it. HA HA HA hows your garden now punk....

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
the way to go for the non-payers is the peat moss in the pool trick. You throw in a 50 pound bag, they have to pull out a 200 pound bag. I'm in the scaping business as well.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Is that like cement in the washing machine?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
pretty much. I like it better than the tipical "Lawn Job" as they are know out here. You can fix ripped up grass without much effort. But, to pull a 200+ pound bag of peat moss out of your pool, that takes some effort. It really gets the point across.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Nice clean rig. Those Revo's are the best darn AT out there IMO and they are alll I run when I put tires on a vehicle.

Here is a tip for you. When posting pictures like you did on the internet it is a very good idea to black out your license plate. People can take that number and hack into the DMV and get your info. NOt common but can and HAS happened.

·
Registered
54 Posts
looks nice

looks sweet, the only thing I would suggest is maybe some nerf bars. This isn't a looks thing more a maintenance thing I would ditch the plastic bed liner and get a spray in those plastic ones have a bad habbit of rusting your bed out. LOOKS GOOD though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts