GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does a good used blazer go for in your parts? I'm looking at something around a mid 90's, 4wd that I could take camping or offroad.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would have to be full-sized.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Steve: If your still interested in a Blazer theres one for sale in your area, on Arrowwood. Arrowwood is 1 block east of 287 on Sublett.

Black, mid 80's, 4x4, looks like 35's, lifted maybe 5", all body panels and glass intact. Says for sale on the window and has a # that I couldnt read. The neighbor is a customer of mine and said the truck has been for sale a while. It looks as if it's been sitting, the left front has gone flat.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, wonder if it's still there. :)

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Didnt see it in the driveway Monday when I was over servicing the acct.
Theres a lifted 1970 Blazer painted with Stars and Stripes just west of the intersection of Division and Cooper.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Hmm, wonder if it's still there. :)
Still looking for a Blazer Steve?
In down town Fort Worth on E. Berry St. about 2 blocks east of I35 on the right side of the road there are two late 80's Blazers, glass & bodies are intact and they have all 4 wheels. Ones Blue and ones black, the black one has a price of $950 on the window. Their located at an independant garage.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:great:Hmm, would love a project rig.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Both look like project rigs. Dont know if their still there I havent been by there since the day I posted them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts