GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On both of the headlight switches that I have had for my Express (the original one and the new one w/foglamp switch) there is and LED that comes on when your headlights are on and then ther is another LED over by the DRL overide side of the switch (Circled in the picture) I thought that it was to tell you when the DRL
s ore overridden and it was just burned out in my original switch but it does nothing in the new switch either. ther is also another LED over by the fog lamp switch that comes on when the fog lamps are on in the switch pictured below. Does anyone know what the circled LED is for?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not on this particular switch, but ive seen on another gm headlight switch the same led thing, it was to tell the driver DRL suggested, something like that, it might not work beause the us model and you dont need drl to drive in the u.s. i believe but then again i could be crazy. I think they redesigned this now, instead of there being a light on, the canadian models can only ovveride the drl when the vehicle is in Park. as soon as its in drive they come on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.