GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the furthest that you've driven your TB / Envoy?

Let's get an idea for how far you've gone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
RE: What

I've driven across country in my Trailblazer. Pretty sweet, although I did have to pay through the nose for gas. But I got over 20+ MPG on the freeways of the good ole' USA!

·
Registered
258 Posts

Mee too. I haven't gone anywhere but around town. I go to the UW and live on canpus but I'm from Lynnwood.

·
Registered
404 Posts

I bought my rig in New Mexico. I've been to Arizona, Colarado and Texas with her. That's it. But getting across Texas is quite a jaunt.

·
Registered
8 Posts

I drive mostly from Salem to Southern California and back. I do a lot of sales up and down the 5 so I do a lot of driving. But nothing outside of Cali and Ore.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I guess becuase of the cheap air-fare it's not as necessary to load up the family in the old car and take off. You can fly there in one day across country and then rent a car and enjoy time in your destination instead of on the road.

Unless you're going skiing or something like that.

When my boy is a little older, we're going to take a trip out to New Mexico. Maybe Santa Fe or Taos and spend a week up in the mountains. The TB will be great for that. That's only like an 8-10 hour trip anyhow from Dallas.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow, that's quite a drive. how many miles/km is that?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 03 LT, it goes from Wilmington DE to Washington DC at least monthly to visit family, last summer, four of us took it from Delaware to Altoona PA then onto Toronto Canada. My cousins loved it! Said it was the best ride ever.. even better then their Toyota!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I get around quite a bit actually. Have to travel for work and I drive if it's less than a 6-hour trip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our longest trip, so far, in the TrailBlazer was about 3,200 km (2,000 miles) from St. Clair Beach, Ontario to Myrtle Beach, SC in early May for a week of golfing. The vehicle ran great and was a pleasure to drive throughout the trip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
85000 miles on a 2005 XUV

I live in NJ. I have been to north carolina three times in my envoy (OBX). I even stayed on the beach once and drove my truck there. that was pretty cool. I have also been to south carolina twice in it. Finally i havve been to Florida--driving--three times in my Envoy XUV. Not to mention numerous other road trips and the fact that i commute pretty far to work every day. I bought it in January 2005 with 200 miles on it....

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I live in NJ. I have been to north carolina three times in my envoy (OBX). I even stayed on the beach once and drove my truck there. that was pretty cool. I have also been to south carolina twice in it. Finally i havve been to Florida--driving--three times in my Envoy XUV. Not to mention numerous other road trips and the fact that i commute pretty far to work every day. I bought it in January 2005 with 200 miles on it....
That's quite a bit of driving for 1 year, how many miles did that add?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts