Votes: 28 17.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question:

Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter. What do you like better? Could be for any reason ... better 4x4ing, maybe better time to travel, maybe you like winter sports better ...

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'd say it's a toss up. Fall, and spring, both have nice weather. Fall has the beautiful scenery, but then cleaning up that scenery after it falls off the trees makes me choose spring as the winner.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Fall

You know how when you walk outside in the morning in your favorite time of the year and it just feels Right? Fall for me!

·
Registered
161 Posts
id deff say late summer and fall with out a doubt because im out bailing hay and workin onthe farm it just seams more pleasent..and its fair season so i compete in truck/tractor pulls plus draft horse pulls. and i show animals i love it lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would have to say I like spring the best when the snow just gets done melting and I can got out and play with my 4 wheeler in the mud.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I hate winter because most people around the Billings area over estimate the capability of their 4x4 vehicle. They end up driving crazy which endangers others. The only time they drive the speed limit is when a cop is around.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love the summers to ride my motorcycle. But I also love the winters when I'm down in Florida to also ride my motorcycle. hehe. Winters kick ass when I'm driving the big truck though.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I've always been partial to Summer, although "late" summer is really better for me.

·
Registered
994 Posts
fall brings deer season....and other stuff

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Winter, Winter, Winter....HOCKEY Gophers and Wild!!! I dont like the heat and humidity either.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Winter. I work half as much and still get paid the same.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
gota b fall, its nice and cool, the weather is great, and the scenery is always good

1 - 20 of 76 Posts