GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is your chance to tell us (and show photos) of what you've got! Let's hear about your system.

·
Registered
717 Posts
100% Stock :glasses:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
sony head unit (free) and Powerbass X-treme speakers in the Sierra. Stock in the burb

·
Registered
380 Posts
JL Audio TR650-CXI in the front doors, and two TR400-CXI in the rear doors of the extended cab Silverado. By Christmas time; 600w amp, two 10" Rockford Fosgate subs, and two tweeters in the front dash.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Old Camaro - 4 6.5" boston acoustics speakers in the doors. 2 12" Rockford P2's in custom made box in the back. Audiobahn 600watt amp powering everything and a kenwood head unit
Old f150- 4 5x7 boston acoutics in the doors and factory 6-cd changer
New Sierra - She's stock for now but future plans include 1 or 2 Kicker L7 solobarics in custom box with boston acoustic speakers in the doors and maybe a 600 and 1000w audiobahn amps with a nice in dash dvd.
:great:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bird, Malibu, TB stereo's

1968 Firebird- Alpine head unit; 4" Alpine speakers in the front kick plates, 6x9 Alpin Speakers in the rear, a Bazooka in the trunk (100 Watts total). The real trick was coming up with a way to mount it WITHOUT cutting the dash... see the pict below... I did it with an under dash mount...

1998 Malibu- Boring Stock stereo with a Sony CD- Changer in the trunk

2003 Trailblazer- Boring Stock stereo.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a 10" Punch P1 with and Eclipse 3322 amp run off of my stock MP3 head unit:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pioneer Deh9600, Memphis Audio 6.5" component set in the front doors, Memphis Audio 5.25" in the rear deck, 4 Rockford Fosgate 8" P2's, All run by a Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 "25 to life" series 5 channel amp. I'll get some pics on here later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Replaced all the Speakers with Infinity Reference all around. Debating on putting the Inifinity 10s I have in a new box or my Sony Xplod 12's. Well see cause I am doing it today.

·
Registered
533 Posts
100% stock not including the sirius radio add on and ipod interface.. if only i could get a flash drive adaptor that plugs into the radio that would rock ..wife is always borrowing the ipod :(

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
ras Pioneer Deh9600, Memphis Audio 6.5" component set in the front doors, Memphis Audio 5.25" in the rear deck, 4 Rockford Fosgate 8" P2's, All run by a Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 "25 to life" series 5 channel amp. I'll get some pics on here later.
Any reason you went with 4 8's?

·
Banned
372 Posts
Looks to me like there is a lot of good beat hiding around on this site. Right now I don't have what I am going to have in my suburban, but I did describe that in another thread as to what I am going to have in it.

What I can describe is what I had in my old show truck. I think I may have done thisbefore, but I wont post pics this time.

I had 4 Digital Designs 9500 series 12" subs. 2 MA Audio 2500wx2 1/2 ohm stable amps on the subs. I had 4 Kove component sets run off a Hart 600wx4 amp as well as a Sony 500w amp to run the other2 pairs of Planet Audio tweeters. I had a custom enclosure made to house the subs and it was all covered in black crushed velvet swirl. I had a Kenwood Excelon deck with a Sony 12 disc changer under the driver's seat. In the bed I had 2 Sony XPlod 6x9s and 2 Sony XPlod 5 1/4" components in a custom enclosure built over the fender wells. The factory system was still intact, but bypassed.

·
Registered
136 Posts
:glasses:I have a Kenwood Ex double din dvd,mp3,cd, tv screen, tweeters on the window pillers, JBL GTO speakers all around, 4 8" rockford fosgate p2 subs under the back seat, a fosgate bd500.1 amp and a fosgate 500.4 amp for the door speakers in my 03 silverado I also have a Garmin Nuvi gps

1 - 17 of 17 Posts