GM Truck Club Forum banner

Whazzup!!

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  MD4x4 Fireman 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.:happy:

My name is Jack and I live in Livingston, Tennessee. I Drive a 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic. It's a regular cab, short bed 2 wheel drive powered by GM's rock solid 4.3L V6. I purchased the truck brand new on July 14, 2007. This is my first brand new vehicle, and my first truck. I have started fixing it up a little bit. Some mods include a Pioneer DEH-P4900iB head unit, Pioneer GM-5300T 760 watt amp, and a Sony Xplod 10" sub in a sealed box. outside mods include a 3" echo tip, BAK Procaps bed rail caps, Bully Billet fuel door, door handles, and tailgate handle, AVS bug shield and vent visors. I also had my side windows professionally tinted 35%. My rear window was factory tinted. Well, It's nice to meet every one here.

Thanks
Jack

#2 ·
Hey Jack, welcome to the site!

#9 ·
:sign0016: to the site. Post up some pictures of the ride. Glad to see another person who joined cause of the myspace. How far are you from Johnson City, Tenn?
Thanks. I'm about 220 miles from Johnson City. I'm in Overton County.

Thanks to every one else for the kind words. I'll get some pics up later on tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Jack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.