GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright first off is a fairly easy question, where is the cheapest place you guys have found to purchase the rear wheel well liners for the NBS Chevrolets? It would be great if I could find some place that offers free shipping or something, I plan on checking at the local stores but usually it is pretty easy to find a better deal on the internet, I am just looking for a rough price as far as what they are going to cost me.

Second question is a little more difficult. Lets say I can get a set of nerf bars (crew cab) off of a different brand of truck (dodge or ford) for fairly cheap. I have access to all of the tools necessary to fabricate some new brackets but I was curious about one thing. Has anyone ever had a set of nerf bars coated with bed liner (pictures would be great)? Basically every accessory I have put on my pickup since buying it has been black (seat covers the only exceptions) and I do not know if I will be happy with the chrome/silver nerf bars. I am just wanting to keep my options open before I spend the money to buy these.

I would also be open to buying a low priced (dont want to sacrifice quality, longevity though) of brand new running boards/nerf bars. I like the looks of the oval ones (black is preferred) but it seems that most brands I find are outrageously priced for what you are getting. Links to any brands worth looking at would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

Austin

·
Registered
351 Posts
hey Austin...i had my wheel wells sprayed with line-x...i have the n-fab 6 step nerf bars...i have seen them sprayed with line-x also...i kind of like it...i am going to get some light bars that I think i will have sprayed with the line-x too...

I'm sure if you access to tools you can fabricate most anything to make it fit...:)

the only oval ones i have seen are on ebay...maybe you can find a deal...i know they're out there...good luck in your hunt...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are similar to what I am considering getting if I go the new route, just not really sure about the quality, how long they will last, etc..

Ebay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts