GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I Need Wheels For My 93 Silverado...its Got 16'' Rims On It Now And Id Like To Find A Better Set Of 16'' Rims--all Offers Gladly Welcomed--thanks!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well id offer you the incomplete set of 17s i have off my 02 av. they are 3 17 rims that are 6 lug. got them sitting up in attic just gathering dust.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Check out you local Craigslist.

·
Registered
508 Posts
hey, i have a set of stock 17in rims from my 2007, would look pretty bad ass on a older model. just rims, i already sold the tires, but if you want the rims make me an offer, BTW, i live in VA right now, but will be moving back to washington state soon, so i can hand deliver if you want lol, you'll just have to wait till september, you can email me at [email protected], or [email protected] too if you want to ask questions, thanks
ryan

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not sure if you are still watching this or not, but I have a set of stock 16s from my '97 Suburban that I am trying to get rid of. They are 6 lug and include the center caps and lug nuts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
eBay is your friend! There are some awesome looking wheels that will fit your needs. I just did a search and came up with several to choose from, both auctions and "buy it nows". Check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts