GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do we need to break down Canada on a forum like like? Large areas? Do it by province and then the cities in those provinces maybe?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Canada, as you know is a big place (larger than the US)...but has a small population (1/10th of the US)

Dividing it into the provinces is probably your best bet. I wouldnt worry about the cities.....I think most of the truckers are country people. Everyone and their brother has one out where I live

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just by Province is probably the best break down. We are so spread that the only way it would be important to us would be first by province and then city if a further breakdown is available. It is amazing how many pickups I see all over Toronto and area.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just under 10% of the visitors to this site come from Canada. That's pretty signification so I don't want to deny my heritage (my grandmother was Canadian, born in Victoria BC) and get it wrong, eh?

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Canada, as you know is a big place (larger than the US)...but has a small population (1/10th of the US)

Dividing it into the provinces is probably your best bet. I wouldnt worry about the cities.....I think most of the truckers are country people. Everyone and their brother has one out where I live
What part of Canada are you from?

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got another idea. Lets try thread prefixes.

- - - Updated - - -

Until we can grow the number of active Canadian members, you can group messages according to area by using thread prefixes. Once it grows more, we'll maybe split it into East, Central and West.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.