GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got an 03 TB LS. I visit this forum to see what other TB owners talk about and to see what kinds of problems I should keep my eye out for.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I've had a 2002 Trailblazer for about 2 years. I really haven't done much to it except for keep it clean and well serviced. So far, I have had no real problems with it except for a seal that needed to be changed at the rear licence place cover.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2006 LT, I agree with Steve I only have 30,000km on it but I haven't had any problems yet (knock on wood). very happy with it

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Oh, I changed the serpentine belt at 60,000 miles too, cost about $15 for the part.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
2003 Trailblazer North Face Edition

Bought used 43000 on it, love it so far!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
2003 TB LT EXT 4X4 60000 miles no outstanding issues, drives nice.
(I'm touching wood)

P.S. welcome BASH (nice reference to Larry the Cableguy, funniest guy on the planet)

·
Registered
128 Posts
My wife has a 2004 and she like it. It has 80K miles on it an no problems yet. Although evertime we drive through Tennessee the check engine light comes on...Strange. No problems and Hopefull none will come!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Although evertime we drive through Tennessee the check engine light comes on...Strange.
I think that's the P1812 code. Rednecks, and especially Tennesseeans, are known for their martial spirit. Tennessee is known as the "Volunteer State" for the overwhelming, unexpected number of Tennesseans who volunteered for duty in the War of 1812, the Texas Revolution (including the defense of the Alamo), and especially the Mexican-American War. (Wikipedia.org)

Yeah, I'm just kinda grasping.:tongue:
That is pretty strange though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts