GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The board has been deserted for the past couple of days. Did everyone fall off the face of the planet? Maybe on vacation? :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
nope, I check every day about this time..I inquired about those cargo mats..man they are proud of their products...i gotta do it though..... About Recall-Windshield i just enter my VIN # & this will let me know if i need to take in (windshield)?

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's the nature of that type of business. It's a specialty aftermarket product, so you don't get the production savings that you get from a company like Rubbermaid or something like that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It is summer time! LOL Many vacations coming up...I'll be at the U.S. Open Golf Tournament next weekend...then down in Cape May, New Jersey for a week starting on the 24th!!

Hope you are out enjoying some great weather in your TB!!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I've been gone a lot this week because a NASTY virus has hit my family very hard. I was down for a day, now my wife is so sick that she had to get IV fluids at the ER. My son is puking up his formula and even my mother-in-law is ill.

ANYHOW, we'll survive. Sucks to get sick in the beginning of summer though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
MAN!!!! I hope everyone is feeling better. I can't stand the times when the whole house is sick. Mainly because there's no one to take care of me!! Hang in there..brighter skies are ahead. My best to your family.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, that's why they give 80 hours PTO. When my wife is sick, she can't easily take care of the boy. So I had to stay home yesterday and I've not gone in yet today and it's 10:40 (guess I'm not going in ... maybe 1/2 day?)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Been working like a dog, have to pull up the slack when someone goes on vacation. Then it's my turn and I'm traveling to California for two weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts