GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess you're about the sale latitude north and south as maybe Seattle or New York.

I checked, you're about 51 degrees north Latitude, give or take. Seattle is about 49 degrees north, give or take. Dallas, Texas is 32 degrees north.

You can see my house and garden in Google earth

Latitude 51°10'39.09"N
Longitude 4°12'29.62"E

Wave when your passing by :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Google Earth is the greatest

You can see my house and garden in Google earth

Latitude 51°10'39.09"N
Longitude 4°12'29.62"E

Wave when your passing by :biggrin:
Gorgeous countryside. A stark contrast to the Mojave Desert where I live. See my home at 34 31'19.9 N 117 12'30.15 W The pool is a welcome spot when the temps rise to 100F+ in the summers. Bring your trunks and stop by for a swim.:cool:

PS The original Roy Rogers Museum was located at 34 31'30.30 N 117 13'04.80 W ............Now it is a bowling alley.:eek:

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Just a few blocks north of GM autoplex (truck assembly and car)
lat 43°52'8.85"N, long 78°52'3.04"W
for all you GM buffs
P.S. I think we make est cab silverado

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
See my home at 34 31'19.9 N 117 12'30.15 W The pool is a welcome spot when the temps rise to 100F+ in the summers. Bring your trunks and stop by for a swim.
Wow unplugged I could put my lawnmower/snow shovel away, nice spread down there. I'm headed down for a splash in the old pool...ha ha ha

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
45o 51'46.75"N 122o 24'24.30"W

I guess that's right. I could not find the symbol for degrees to I used a lower-case o.

·
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I added place marks so I can see where everybody lives on this planet. :tongue:
Where is the best place to live in the US? Not to hot not to cold the ideal place.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I live about 25 miles from Mt. St.Helens.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
If I could I would

Where is the best place to live in the US?
If I could live anywhere I'd pick somewhere in the area of St. Marie Idaho 47 19 01.00 N 116 34 00.00 W. I love the outdoor activity, the scenery is gorgeous, and the fishing is fantastic. Of course my wife who grew up in Idaho won't entertain the idea. She has grown too accustomed to the warmer climate of SoCal to trade it for the winters of Idaho.:frown:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Didn't we already set something like this but with a google map previously? Where each user could place their info into it, and it would show a map with push-pins for everyone's city, state, or city/country location. I can't seem to find the thread though.

·
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didn't we already set something like this but with a google map previously? Where each user could place their info into it, and it would show a map with push-pins for everyone's city, state, or city/country location. I can't seem to find the thread though.
With Google Earth you can see your house and the car in the driveway it's much more than a look at the city :cool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
not gonan lie this is the scariest thing iv ever seen haha i found out hay field from over the summer when i cut just about three quarters of the field and left alittle triangle part out take a look!! look for I95. than look for munger town road. as its hedding north look to the right thats it!!IM FREEKIN OUT!! does that mean that their is peopel watching us at all times???:eek:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
does that mean that their is peopel watching us at all times???
..Yes!..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts