GM Truck Club Forum banner

which is nicer?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy there,
name is Amy i own a 1996 Chev suburban and he is my pride and joy. I am from Aldergrove BC Canada and looking for some fellow Chevy friends to help out with my old burban or just shoot the s*** with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey ya Amy. How do you do? My name is Jimmy.Officially am new to the club, not so much in the bleeds" Chevrolet"club. ..lol . Proud to be a fellow canadian/ chev love. ..here is my baby
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Motor vehicle
hope to chat in the future
tnx
btw bad a___ ride

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Hi Amy, im in southern Ontario. I drive a 97 Burb myself, well she need her tranny overhauled then ill be truckin again... have a good one!!!

Al

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what ya mean my burbanator has a problem with stalling of o push on the brakes too hard, among other issues

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Amy, Im from the east coast in NB, not a burb owner but had a Tahoe and loved it and haven't looked back since. I own a 2011 Silverado and a 2001 sierra.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi Henry: I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe LT with the Z55 option/Autoride 5.3 L 4x4 with Power Stop front Kit from Rockauto.com, Great so far. Even with the diff in US vs CDN it's still cheaper than Lordco. What do you have?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just a bone stock 1990 GMC motor was replaced 113 thousand km ago and kinda look'in for something to put the engine in.time will tell

·
Registered
416 Posts
But still less to fix. If I had to keep it short it's a LT w/55 option $500 per shock plus compressor, heated seats,rear horseshoe brake issues (master hold almost 1 Liter. Cost me $5000 grand one year, and $3ooo so far this year, going to sell after I finish. I'm going to take it north in the winter (visit a cousin ) should get a good price when I'm done. Going to downsize- thinking of the SRX not sure yet. Checkout my photos, i have two gallery's. Take care Eric

·
Registered
6 Posts
Somewhere in the Ontario wilderness with an interesting paint job!

Reactions: Rally2Candi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey I'm from surrey bc and i drive 95 suburban 1500 love them i also have a 92 suburban 2500.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts