GM Truck Club Forum banner

which is nicer?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Nice project... welcome to the site...
Just east of TO huh, I'm in Oshawa, sure hope that warm up happens soon ...

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Ya that does sound like a great project! I hope you keep us updated on your progress. Im 3 hours west of toronto... sarnia/chatham area out in the country, thank goodness. have a great weekend guys! Cheers!

Al

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Welcome from beachbourbon in the USA, sunny San Diego California to be exact! Although the bullet bourbon is running low tonight, and the Woodford reserve is gone, so kettle one vodka and tonic is being consumed.
Vehicle Car Natural environment Beach Transport

Reactions: RayVoy and thegawd

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Welcome JoeDodge , good luck with the C-10. To the beach fellow, tell me is the water warm? When you swim in the pacific up here you jump in then scream and run out. Like filling a bath full of cold water then adding ice.
Warm? Well are you asking me or my wife? She likes the 80 degree waters of Hawaii. I'm ok with SoCals 55-65 water temp, especially in the summertime!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Canadian Chev owners, here in Toronto with a 2013 Silverado. This is my 3rd Pick Up, but my first Chev. I had F150s previously. I always liked Chev trucks and was around them through friends and family since I was a kid. I learned to drive on a 68 C10 with a 3 on the tree that took a lot of finesse to get from 1st to 2nd. Would love to get an early 70s C10 in reasonable shape to restore.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey y'all, I'm on the cusp of purchasing a 2000 Jimmy as my first GM. I've driven many before but never owned one.
I currently live in Iqaluit, Nunavut and I'm from Trois-Rivières QC.

Cheers!!

Reactions: RayVoy

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see it has been quiet in here...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts