GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking to get ideas for my new truck but there's just not that many pictures of the new body style with certain things done to them or there's only one from the dealer. I like seeing just regular peoples rides. I'm looking at getting the streetscence speed grille (upper), New rims and tires (already ordered) a 1.5" leveling kit, Chrome handles, Painted mirrors and maybe a cover for the back. I'll also be adding a catback exhaust, headers, programmer and possible CAI. Anyone else have big plans for their truck?

·
Super Moderator
3,399 Posts
Not to jack your thread, but whereabouts do you live in New Orleans? That'll be the third or 4th person here on the boards from the New Orleans area. I'm a resident of Slidell...:sign0018: aww...no back to topic smiley, oh well, back to topic...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live on the westbank, but spend most of my time on the eastbank with work. Mostly midcity area. And I'm out in Chalmette/Arabi at least once a week at our little warehouse.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ive got a Catback exhaust, CAI, cover for the back. I have all chrome handles but I got it from the dealership like that, I also have the chrome fuel door. My catback is single in dual out, the CAI is K&N it works good so far. Which leveling kit are you looking at getting, because Im looking at getting a leveling kit as well.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sdpbob Ive got a Catback exhaust, CAI, cover for the back. I have all chrome handles but I got it from the dealership like that, I also have the chrome fuel door. My catback is single in dual out, the CAI is K&N it works good so far. Which leveling kit are you looking at getting, because Im looking at getting a leveling kit as well.
Do you remember the part # for your magnaflow exhaust? Also do you have the 77 series K&N or the 63? As far as the leveling kit goes, I'll probly go with procomp or ready lift. :great:

·
Registered
131 Posts
No I dont remember which part number mine is, as for the CAI, Ill have to look at it to tell ya.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have the polished intake tube or just the black one. Because from what I've been reading the 77 series (polished) doesn't give you as much performance as the 63 (black) but looks alot better.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its the black plastic one, it works real good so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts