GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a ton of folks on here from the South. I'm one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, I'm from Atlanta (born n raised).

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We almost should do a poll, but I think that most of the folks on this board are from the south. :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Been in the Dallas area all my life.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I'm a "Native Texan", born on the Panhandle and living @ Canyon Lake,Tx. Hope Y'all have a Happy & Safe New Year!

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Where's Canyon Lake at?
Canyon Lake is between San Antonio & Austin on SH 306 between SH 280 & I35. Close to New Braunfels. Come on down! (sorry it took so long to get back to you)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I come down to that area when I get a chance. I have a deer lease between Llano and Mason. Beautiful countryside.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Millington, TN - here

Not a true Southerner as I've only been here 9 years (due to a job relocation) from New Hampshire.
I miss the ocean and lobsters, but don't miss the snow and ice issues!

I live outside of Memphis now and have somewhat adjusted to the hot and humid weather down here.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
I know there are a ton of folks on here from the South. I'm one.
Grand Prairie, Tx.
I've been living in the south off and on since 1991. Atlanta, Ga. 91-93/95-97, Norfolk, Va. 97-99, Charleston, Sc. 99-00, and DFW, Tx. 01-02/03-07.
All that traveling compliments of the USN.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was born in Sumter, SC at Shaw AFB, lived in SC for 5yrs Lived in Austin, TX 1yr, then Upstate NY for 8yrs (Yankee's Fan) then Moved to DFW where I have been ever since! There are alot of DFW people here!

·
Registered
161 Posts
waynessville north carolina, about 15 min from Tenn in the smokey mountains..we still have a house on the mountain the mountains name is Presly mountain haha

·
Super Moderator
3,371 Posts
I'm a N'Awlins man through and through, although I now live about 35 mins outside of New Orleans in Slidell. Still a nice area... I love the south central :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts