GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 Silverado VortecMax. The keyless entry remote has an option for remote start but it doesn't work. I went into the settings on my dash and made sure the function was "on." Not sure why it's not working. Anyone else encounter this? Is there a simple fix?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I would be happy to look into this for you. In order to do further research, I will need the VIN for the vehicle. Feel free to contact me via private message as well. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I have an '07 Silverado VortecMax. The keyless entry remote has an option for remote start but it doesn't work. I went into the settings on my dash and made sure the function was "on." Not sure why it's not working. Anyone else encounter this? Is there a simple fix?
Have you had to change the truck battery by chance or had to disconnect it? I have an aftermarket Remote start, however, the last time my battery died I had to reprogram the remote start function.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If this is this a factory remote start, are you pressing the the door lock button before pressing the start button ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts