GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted once didnt know if i did it right because im new to the club... So hey everyone.
Well I really would love to know if there is anyone else out there that has a Silverado Z71 NBS that has put 325/60/18 on .. I ordered a new 2 inch leveling kit from Rough Country and i herd alot of pros and cons about them but it to late now I bought them.. so when I install the level kit can I put the 325/60/18 Nitto Grapps on.. If anyone has any idea PLEASE HELP!!! I done alot of research and theres some that says yeah it wil fit, some say no it wont fit, some say you have to do a little trimming , and some say you have to beat the hell out of the frame ... I dont mind a little rubbing and some trimming... just dont know if its one of those tires that hits the door instead of the plastic when turning
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

·
4,774 Posts
I posted once didnt know if i did it right because im new to the club... So hey everyone.
Well I really would love to know if there is anyone else out there that has a Silverado Z71 NBS that has put 325/60/18 on .. I ordered a new 2 inch leveling kit from Rough Country and i herd alot of pros and cons about them but it to late now I bought them.. so when I install the level kit can I put the 325/60/18 Nitto Grapps on.. If anyone has any idea PLEASE HELP!!! I done alot of research and theres some that says yeah it wil fit, some say no it wont fit, some say you have to do a little trimming , and some say you have to beat the hell out of the frame ... I dont mind a little rubbing and some trimming... just dont know if its one of those tires that hits the door instead of the plastic when turning
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

:sign0016:To the Site........Some insight, your Question would be Better Received and Receive more advice and help under the (Suspension Tech) Brakes, Wheels & Tire Section of the Forum.......under Member Introduction's......is where you tell the other member's a little about you and your Ride........:glasses:

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
:sign0016:To the Site........Some insight, your Question would be Better Received and Receive more advice and help under the (Suspension Tech) Brakes, Wheels & Tire Section of the Forum.......under Member Introduction's......is where you tell the other member's a little about you and your Ride........:glasses:
X2....and welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
There was a guy on here for a little while that was running that tire on aftermarket wheels with just the ReadyLift level kit and he had to trim plastic and some metal. He had a NNBS so I would think you could just run the keys and turn up the T-Bars a click or two to make it work on your NBS.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I had my truck with 325/60/r18=33 13.50 cooper stt's and i had a 2.25 inch readylift kit and i also had factory wheel's on with them. The stock rim's are the best to use to fit the tires but i still had to trim the front wheel well liner a good bit and knock in one small part of metal which isn't noticable but i didn't wanna cut and it still rubbed some on the metal since i didn't wanna cut them but only at sharp turns backing out. The aftermarket rim's is gonna have a different offset and make the tire's stick out further when they are already 13.50 inchs wide! If i were you i would try it because i did it with aftermarket's too but the tire's are gona stick out even more. As long as you do what i did it really shouldn't be a problem just make sure you don't try to lock the wheel allot ha.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Hubbard

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
*******thread moved here*********