GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new silverado with a 5 inch pro comp suspension lift on it with 33" MT Baja's on it. I want to upsize to 35" tires and would prefer to keep a mud tire over an all terrain. 35's look like they'd fit but might possibly rub. I guess my question is will 35's fit with the set up I have currently and if not will a body lift allow it to work? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They should. Most people who run 35s have 6 inches of lift so I assume they would fit, if not they'll only require a little bit of trimming or if you wanted to go the body lift route a 1.5 inch would do the trick and look pretty good. Its also fairly inexpensive for the results! Good luck

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Yep should fit no problem. Remember to get the right backspacing on your new wheels.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
******thread moved here********

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have you considered a metric size tire, something like a 305/xx/xx. I'm not sure what size wheels you have but a 305 is just about 12" wide. I'm not sure about chevys but I know with Rams and fords its usually the 12.5" width that causes rubbing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Unless something has changed very recently, Procomp doesn't make a 5" kit for your truck. If indeed you do have a Procomp suspension, then it's a 6" kit. If that's the case, then 35's will fit with trimming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts