GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see some more winter-snow pics with your truck! Make your own thread or add them to this one.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
One snowy truck coming up....

One snowy front yard coming up.....

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
apparently I'm getting 5-8 inches tomorrow so after my court date I'll be sure to take some pics!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Where is all the other wintery pictures....Am I the only one with snow....:lol:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
here ya go! sorry for the poor quality cell phone picture.

Part of the fleet.:glasses:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
You want snow I give you snow in the morning. We just got another 6” that’s 15 cm to you Jamie, tonight. Nice fluffy powder for the Snow Bunnies.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
You want snow I give you snow in the morning. We just got another 6” that’s 15 cm to you Jamie, tonight. Nice fluffy powder for the Snow Bunnies.
Actually I understand inches better, I always have to yell to my daughter when someone says a measurement in cm. LOL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Snow??? What's that! The wintery pics of my trucks looks the same as the summer pics...I just have less daylight to take the pic!
We don't get much snow down here in south eastern VA, and when we do it's always entertaining watching everyone try to drive. 1/2" will shut this area down!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Snow??? What's that! The wintery pics of my trucks looks the same as the summer pics...I just have less daylight to take the pic!
We don't get much snow down here in south eastern VA, and when we do it's always entertaining watching everyone try to drive. 1/2" will shut this area down!
Years ago I took turns with my Dad driving to Florida. I was around there and they closed the Hwy. I approached the state trooper and said we're Canaian Do you mind if we pass thru. He laughed and said I guess your used to it, drive safe LOL Everybody else in the town was in panic mode. We laughed about that the rest of the way down.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
haha wow didn't even realize the way that came out. Im going to have to be more careful with my word choice. 5-8 inches OF SNOW!

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Alright you asked for snow pictures, the Burb after I came back from the store in the middle of the storm.

The 79 GMC and 86 Fiero SE

This was just 6”.

We have a Nor Easter due Sunday and so far they say at least a foot, at least.

This next picture is a little over the top, of my snow blowing.

Sorry, it’s not really me, I just couldn’t resist.

If anyone is offended I will delete.

·
Registered
407 Posts
TomsHHR's S-10

Yes it has cancer but it's used mostly for plowing snow and launching the boat.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Needs a Bath

The white grille is really flat black!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey guys sooo its well into the winter months now, and i happend to come across this old thread so i thought i would ressurect it and see if theres any cool pics of you guys and your trucks post them up if you got um as soon as i figure out how illl post mine we recently just got a ****ton of snow here in PA and unfortunatly i do not have my liscense at the moment soo all my burban did was get buried under all the snow from the drive way LOL hope to see some cool pics
Gerry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts