1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldn't trust it . GM made some C-K models in 2000, till they ran out of extra parts, then they brought out the brand new 2000 body style. Call Stylin, ask them if it's only for the 88-98 , having a 99 Tahoe I have to ask for 88-98 parts to save confusion, then I ask them if it's for a C-K or Silverado . Before the 99 body change(which your Sub. is the same as) Silverado was only a model of Chevy trucks, like Impala, Belair, Byscane were to the old Chevy's .

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Jay, I tried to research this and LUND does not make one for your application but I found another company that does. Here is the . It fits 2000-2006 Suburban 2500.
Good luck!

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jay, I tried to research this and LUND does not make one for your application but I found another company that does. Here is the link. It fits 2000-2006 Suburban 2500.
Good luck!
I got all excited, but thats actually not it. Gotta love the picture quality these sites put for their products. Look close and you can see thats the actual wiper cowl that street scene offers, not the cover. I'm looking for the wiper cowl cover. It actually fits over the wiper cowl and wipers. I appreciate you researching for me! I've done quite a bit of it for this part myself and its not an easy find. I'm hoping the ones for 00 will fit...who knows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one of these cowl covers on my '05 silvy and i absolutely love it. Make sure you position your mounting columns properly on it or itll get weirdly deformed after a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts