GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if a set of BFG all-terrain's would look good on my truck since it's 2WD?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I think BFG AT's look good on any truck! But that's just my opinion :happy:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Yep they will definitely look good. I have cooper discoverer ST's on my 2wd truck. With the agressive tires it gets almost a pre-runner look.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
why not? BFG AT are always a good looking tire to add a nice aggressive look

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I figured they would look great but I was just looking for some reassurance

·
Registered
4 Posts
They'll look good. You should lift that thing man. I have an 03 2wd and i put a 6 inch fabtech susp., a 3 inch performance accessories bodylift and a spacer on my coils. I also have 325/65/18 tires and wheels. Yours would def. look good lifted. Good luck.

-garrett

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They'll look good. You should lift that thing man. I have an 03 2wd and i put a 6 inch fabtech susp., a 3 inch performance accessories bodylift and a spacer on my coils. I also have 325/65/18 tires and wheels. Yours would def. look good lifted. Good luck.

Sweet!, Just wondering if you have any pictures at all??.. I really want to lift mine, just working on saving the money to actually do it

·
Registered
333 Posts
Perhaps not

Just wondering if a set of BFG all-terrain's would look good on my truck since it's 2WD?
Playing devil's advocate...
A new aggressive tread on a 2x4 may suggest the owner isn't cognizant of the rapidly escalating fuel prices. Do you really want to decrease you MPGs?
... just a thought.

It doesn't matter what others think, it's what you think that matters.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Margaret Wolfe Hungerford (née Hamilton), 1878
Do your own thing. Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1841

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hell yeah the All Terrains are a nice tire..even on the 2wd.. I had a 92' 2wd (pictured below) and it gave the truck awesome traction in the snow with a few sand bags in the back! lets see some pics if you go with the tires!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ya man i have some pics i'm having trouble getting into my photobucket im waiting on a reply from them with my info. But as soon as i get that you will have some pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts