GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regency says they will not sell to private buyers. Anyone happen to wreck a regency?

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Regency says they will not sell to private buyers. Anyone happen to wreck a regency?

Huh, that's odd. You have to buy the finished conversion or nothing?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they ask for a VIN when u gotta order parts. If it doesnt show up as an OFFICIAL regency truck then they wont sell to you. They wont even install the parts for me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K so I was just browsing when i started this thread. Tonight my dad backed into my truck with a yukon..so i am REALLY WANTING TO BUY THE BUMPER...preferrably black..yall glance at the late model chevy scrapyards when ya drive by..let me know..thanks..

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I checked out that site and that is pretty cool, but I thought Regency went out of business? I called the dealer that I bought my truck through, and they had told me that Regency had closed months ago. I was told to call Waldourf conversions for any parts concerns, and when I talked to the guy there he said they were handling all of Regency's business now.

Yeah I had called Regency after I bought my truck to get some info on it, and they asked me for my vin # then too just to answer my question. Well I think your going to have a hard time getting one, but good luck anyways!:glasses:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts