GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 Suburban, left side barn door latch and handle (the one that is accesable when the right side door is open.)

Thanks.

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
93 Suburban, left side barn door latch and handle (the one that is accesable when the right side door is open.)

Thanks.

Mike
Are you looking to buy or sell one of those?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
WTB=want to buy??? maybe?

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol, I read that again and WTB means wants to buy. I didn't see it in the subject line at first, guess Steve didn't either.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/csd/t.asp?page=32

check this out. probly more then u want to spend.. only other option is junk yard
You might want to try something like craigslist. I just bought the seat mechanism off a guy parting out a 94 burb. Got the seat brackets (including power seat motor), and a couple of pieces of trim for $20 and he even pulled the seat out for me. The barn doors were still on it, but I don't know if the mechanism on his 94 would fit your 93.

·
Registered
109 Posts
You might want to try something like craigslist. I just bought the seat mechanism off a guy parting out a 94 burb. Got the seat brackets (including power seat motor), and a couple of pieces of trim for $20 and he even pulled the seat out for me. The barn doors were still on it, but I don't know if the mechanism on his 94 would fit your 93.
The only change that i am aware of between 93 to 94 is the front grill.. i could be wrong it happiens ever day ask my BOSS....:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts