GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i need a stock radio from a 2001 silverado. the one with the CD player in it. i dont know if other years will work with the wiring or not. thanks!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
try craigs list or ebay

·
Registered
61 Posts

Click for larger pic.

How does 100 shipped sound that is a little less than what they are going for on Ebay!

If you want it you can paypal the money to [email protected]
Make sure you include the shipping address with your payment if you decide to buy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:gasp:thats funny, i have seen 5 sell for way under a hundred in the past 2 weeks. was just looking to maybe spend a little less than that. i mean, it is a stock radio. no offense but, i cant afford an aftermarket, which is why i want a stocker.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey no problem I was getting ready to put it on Ebay anyway! Yes I have seen some go for less than 100 and I have seen a ton of them go for around 130 plus shipping mine was 100 shipped! I'm not going to give you my practically brand new radio.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have one from a 2004 Colorado that was taken out when new, I dont know if it will work but I would sell it for $65 Shipped.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have one from a 2004 Colorado that was taken out when new, I dont know if it will work but I would sell it for $65 Shipped.
from what i understan 04 will not work for 01 they switch to double din in 03. or id just give ya mine for 50 shipped

1 - 10 of 10 Posts