GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does anyone have any idea if you can put the Denali bumper on the 2000-2006 Tahoe?
I don't see any reason why the Denali bumper would not work. But the Denali bumper does have a slight curve to it where it meets the grill. So you may end up with a small gap in the middle.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
2001+ ANY swapping from a GMC to a Tahoe requires hood, fenders, grill, bumper and headlight/blinker assembly mounts. For the 2000 and older it depends on what models you are switching, a standard yukon you need a different grill and headlights, if you are doing a denali you need the grill, headlights, bumper, hood and fender and all mounting hardware

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Grill should attach the exact same way, but I THINK the headlight and blinker are spaced a little different compared to the GMC grill to the Chevy grill so should just be the mounting hardware for the headlight and blinker assembly, I would take some measurements from your tahoe and go to a junkyard and find a 96-99 yukon and measure the difference of matereial in the grill inbetween the bottom of the headleight and the top of the blinker, if they are the same then just swap the grills

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a very old thread, but in case anyone got the answer, i.e., on a '99 Tahoe can you swap in a Yukon grill if you just like 'em better?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Yes, you can.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I forget if the body style is the same. If so, then yes.

By the way, howdy and welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts